For schools in Ireland that have poor ventilation, or children with underlying health conditions who need clean air, the HEPA air cleaning Unit MZ800 matches perfectly with the requirements under the December 2021 guidance document for schools as set out by the Irish Government.
This powerful HEPA air cleaning unit is mobile and compact and can be moved from room to room as needed. The gentle hum of the MZ800 enables children to go about their school work without distraction, while the machine cleans the air and purifies classroom environments from Covid and other viruses/bacterial pathogens.
Its compact and elegant design adapts easily to the classroom.
At a glance
- Powerful industrial capability in a discrete package
- Sized specifically for classrooms up to 40 persons
- Capable of continuous operation without overheating
- Prevents bacterial and viral contamination including both Covid 19 Delta and Omicron variants
- Significantly reduces allergic and asthmatic reactions
- Increases productivity and wellbeing at work
STAGES OF FILTRATION
Double pre-filter for coarse particle
HEPA H13 air cleaning filter with active carbon
Destruction of microorganisms through ionization
The HEPA Air cleaner MZ800 can also be found working in
- COVID-19 intensive care rooms
- Circulation in operating theaters
- Pre-operative treatment room and Recovery rooms
- Neonatal resuscitation
How it Works
The ambient air goes through 4 decontamination stages and is diffused at the top.
- Air is filtered through the air intake zone by means of a Pre-filter, that removes coarse dust particles.
- The Air is then filtered through a Carbon Filter to remove smaller dust particles that are present in the air.
- The HEPA H13 filter then removes tiny particles similar in size as the Covid 19 virus.
- The filtered air is then sent through an ionisation chamber where it is bombarded by negatively charged ions, that seek out and bond with any remaining positively charged virus particles. This ionisation process means that the air is now clean and use of chemicals/detergents is not needed in the classroom.
The MZ800’s performance of particulate and microbiological decontamination as might be required in high risk areas such as operating theatres is impressive and it complies with Standard NF S 90-351.
Easy to Use
Specifically designed for use in large classroom’s with occupancy of up to 40 people
MZ800 is equipped with a high definition and intuitive touch screen
The Control Screen allows the user to adjust
- Air Flow Rate speed between 400, 600 and 800 m3/h
- Operating Modes Autonomous, Manual, Scheduled, Night
- Real time data display PM2.5 concentration
- Locking the device to prevent unplanned operational changes
- The industrial grade strength and performance of the HEPA 13 filter means the machine can run continuously for 3000 Hours
Specifications of MZ800 currently exceed those as specified by the department of education giving even more reassurance to Teachers across Ireland.
ACR: 4.35 for a 153m3 room
Pre filter: Yes x 2
HEPA Filter: HEPA 13
Noise Level: 47.4dB(A) @ 800m3/h or. 40.2dB(A) @ 500 m3/h
Filter Replacement Interval: 3000 Hours
Filter Cost: POA