For schools that have poor ventilation, or children with underlying health conditions who need clean air, the HEPA air cleaning Unit MZ800 matches perfectly with the requirements under the December 2021 guidance document for schools.
This powerful HEPA air cleaning unit is mobile and compact and can be moved from room to room as needed. The gentle hum of the MZ800 enables children to go about their school work without distraction, while the machine disinfects and purifies risky environments.
Its compact and elegant design adapts easily to the classroom.
At a glance
- Prevents bacterial and viral contamination
- Significantly reduces allergic and asthmatic reactions
- Increases productivity and wellbeing at work
STAGES OF FILTRATION
Double pre-filter for coarse particle
HEPA H13 air cleaning filter with active carbon
Destruction of microorganisms through ionization
The HEPA Air cleaner MZ800 can also be found working in
- COVID-19 intensive care rooms
- Circulation in operating theaters
- Pre-operative treatment room and Recovery rooms
- Neonatal resuscitation