A height-adjustable washbasin should be part of a standard Changing Place. When the washbasin is height-adjustable, both seated and standing users can use it. Furthermore, wheelchair users should have access to the washbasin, and there should be room for a wheelchair underneath the washbasin.
Both the ROPOX SlimLine and ROPOX SwingLine are height-adjustable, and both are made specifically for people with disabilities.
- Slim and elegant design
- Height-adjustable (electric)
- Mirror and washbasin combined in one unit
- Integrated grabs for increased safety
- Smooth and cleaning-friendly surface with rounded corners
SwingLine washbasin (on photo)
- Perfect for wheelchair users and walking impaired
- Height-adjustable (manual)
- Plenty of legroom under the bowl
- Movable: You can pull the washbowl towards the user, so he or she can wash hands while seated on the toilet