Enable Supplies began its journey as a brand dedicated to Technical Perfection and Customer Satisfaction..
It was decided by its founders that this would not only be a company objective but a firm promise and would ensure on-going innovation, winning admiration for its quality, customer care and technological expertise. Initially the business concentrated its efforts on quality bathing, toileting & infection control systems.
Such was the overwhelming response to the firm’s innovative style, approach and philosophy that soon international manufacturers were competing for the Enable Supplies seal of approval.
Building upon this success, the company moved decisively to offer optimum solutions to the moving & handling sector.Today Enable Supplies is recognised as an authority on design solutions. It has grown to become one of Irelands largest and most acclaimed suppliers of specialist care equipment.
The heart and soul of Enable Supplies has always been our people. Over the past decade, our people have led our success by living and working with a consistent set of ideals.
While the world and our business will continue to change rapidly, respecting these ideals will continue to be essential to our long-term success. Nothing is more important to our success than integrity. This begins with insisting on absolute quality for every one of our products, and acting with a strong sense of accountability in everything we do.
Staff at Enable Supplies, have always known that building and nurturing our relationships with other people and the world around us is an essential part of our work. No matter how big or complex our business becomes, we must always demonstrate complete respect for each other. As the world becomes more interconnected, yet more firmly rooted in local pride, recognition of our interdependence with our customers and suppliers becomes even more essential.
As we have expanded over the years, our company has benefited from the various cultural insights and perspectives of the societies in which we do business. Much of our future success will depend on our ability to develop a worldwide team that is rich in its diversity of thinking, perspectives, backgrounds and culture. Enable Supplies is the world’s most inclusive brand, and Enable Supplies must also be the world’s most inclusive company.
The essential core of our great success has been a simple set of values that we at Enable Supplies strive to perfect daily. These core values, though humble and unassuming, have inspired real enthusiasm for the Enable Supplies Label.
- Rapport. Being a relationship-based company, our primary focus is to establish strong, long-term relationships with all our clients. Enable Supplies considers its solid client relationships to be one of the bedrocks upon which we build our business.
- Flexibility. As a solution provider, the firm’s ability to adapt to the needs and guidelines of each individual, ensures that Enable Supplies consistently achieves an optimum solution when facilitating customers in today’s dynamic environment.
- Ambition. Enable Supplies are ambitious by default. The company continually strives for challenges to innovate and deliver bigger, better and more cost effective solutions time after time. By constantly pushing the boundaries of imagination and ingenuity Enable Supplies continue to break new ground for our customers, and continue to raise our standards of performance for Quality, Value and Customer Satisfaction.
- Competence. With an unrivalled blend of Competence, Comprehension and Common Sense, staff trained at Enable Supplies, gain the ability to derive an optimum solution that best suits the customers’ needs and wishes. By continuously investing in our staff, Enable Supplies ensures that it delivers the best solution, on time, every time.
- Trustworthiness. Trust is precious. With an awareness for the concerns and the deadlines of others, Enable Supplies instills trust in its customers with its reputation for reliability, quality products, innovative solutions and friendly customer service.
Enable Supplies, are delighted to present our new and interactive educational facility, The ‘E.S. Learning Centre’.
Owing to popular demand, the onus was placed on Enable Supplies to provide a facility to help educate Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Nurses and Care staff on the many patient handling activities that can be achieved around the bed with a patient ceiling hoist.
The Learning Centre provides an opportunity for clinical staff, to simulate hospital procedures in a comfortable and controlled environment.
The Centre is primarily used for those who own a hoist (any brand) and sign up to our Advanced or Sling Champion courses
These courses move beyond the simple “Bed to Chair” Transfer and unlocks the full potential a Hospital Track Hoist. It is Ideal for those who deliver long-term care and frequently have to carry out Full Patient Hoist Transfers. The hands on training shows how up to 15 daily nursing tasks in addition to the bread and butter bed to chair transfer can be achieved with your existing hoist
Class sizes are strictly limited to 4 people, in order to achieve proper hands on experience.
Prices available on request